Weight Loss

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Almost 10 Lbs!

So, I've lost almost 10 pounds. I also managed to actually lose weight through my 21st birthday and the Fourth of July. And considering that I had three birthday celebrations, ate cake at all of them, the amount of alcohol I consumed at one of them, and that I didn't restrict myself on the Fourth, I'm pretty close to declaring a miracle.

On the other hand, it's kind of depressing to realize that it's taken about 3 months to lose ten pounds. Which means that if I keep going like this it will take another 15 months to lose the rest. So, it'll be OCTOBER next year before I have everything off.

Thankfully, I don't intend to keep going like this. I'm about a pound heavier then I expected to be about now, and I fully intend to rectify that as soon as possible. And, if it does take until OCTOBER of next year, then I will just keep going, because I refuse to give up this time. I will not spend the rest of my life dieting, but to avoid that, I need to lose this weight NOW!!!

2 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

Ten pounds is a huge milestone! I know it doesn't always feel like that, but it truly is a huge accomplishment. Good for you!

Thanks for your encouraging words on "Fatso Pantso"; I need all the motivation to keep going I can get.

I? Am over dieting. But I shall persevere...

Ross said...

Congratulations K8E! You should be very proud of yourself.