Weight Loss

Thursday, June 12, 2008

On my way

So, I'm down to 191.5!!!! Yay! I've taken off almost all the weight I put on after the wedding. Michael and I are going to Orlando for my birthday, probably to Wet 'n' Wild, and I don't think I'll feel that fat. In fact, it's a distinct possibility that I will weigh less than I have ever weighed in my adult life by the time we get there. Because I could lose 3 lbs a week on my loverly new diet. And yes, I used the word 'loverly' on purpose, I <3 My Fair Lady.
Anyway, I'm firming up (thank you Curves) and slimming down (thank you Doc for your permission to go on this crazy diet). I'm a little hungry I'm so full I can barely stand it and I'm enjoying every little calorie I don't eat because it's causing me to lose weight, and it's so worth it!

3 comments:

Ross said...

Keep it up! (I know, such a ground-breaking and origianl thing to say.)

:)

Marie Reed said...

Ugh.. I'm on a slimfast diet.. I can't look at another shake. I'll have to use your dieting success as motivation!

K8E said...

Slimfast is not the most appetizing thing, but for me, that's the point. The slimfast portion of my diet occurs while Im at work, and I don't keep any other food at the office. Therefore, if I'm at work, and I'm hungry, I must have slimfast. And if I get sick of it, all the better because then I won't be tempted to drink an extra one.

I've also found a site, www.fridgegraph.com, where you can keep track of your weight loss. If you make your way over there, my username is k8e0308. Good luck Marie!