Weight Loss

Friday, May 30, 2008

Day 29

193.3! Still on track for my goal of 60 lbs in a year. Which means that this time next year, I'll be done with my diet. And I haven't even been really good this month, so if I continue to be strict with myself like I've done the past week or so, I might finish early! 193 is still pretty heavy, but it's starting to feel good to step on the scale every morning because I know I'm doing something about it. The results are a good motivator too. Once I lose another 10 lbs I'll be down to my lowest weight that I remember. It's a little depressing to think about because I was down to that before the wedding and if I hadn't gotten off track on the honeymoon or if I had come back and gone right back to the diet I would be lower then that now. I would be in the 170's. I never remember weighing that little. But I'll get there. No matter what happens, I will get there.

No comments: