Weight Loss

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day Seven

Lost another tenth of a pound, to put me at 196.2. Back on track, and I'm going to Curves this afternoon. Exercising every day is a goal I haven't been able to meet yet, but I know I'll get there. Today is supposed to be my first day off, but I'm going to wait and see if I really need it today. I kinda like the idea of knowing that I have one coming to me, rather than having to wait for it. This way I can take it any time I like, and the longer I go without it, the easier it will be to get back on track after it.
Michael says he can tell I've lost weight. It's only a few pounds so far, so I think he's just being encouraging, but I like it all the same. :)

2 comments:

Ross said...

Yeah, with losing the weight, it's all about taking baby steps... if you know what I mean :)

K8E said...

lol...baby steps, steps to a baby...whatever works :P